- Enjoy thoroughly the Aizu
Enjoy thoroughly the Aizu
Kutsurogijuku, Chiyotaki Inn·Shintaki
- Kutsurogijuku operates two ryokan in Shintaki Chiyotaki and Shintaki in Higashiyama Onsen Town.
Located on a hill overlooking the hot spring village"Chiyotaki Inn"
"Shintaki" located along the river in the center of the hot spring town
Approximately 4 minutes on foot from the distance between the two ryokan, you can enjoy the hot spring of both houses.
- Shintaki is located along the river in the Higashiyama Onsen Town center.
Inside the facility, there are four kinds of sources including a rock bath which was a hot spring sanatorium of the Aizu Clan public in succession, a bath which is related to the Saru-no-yu which Hijikata Toshizo healed the sword in the Boshin war war There is a sink of a sink.
Hospitality of Kutsurogijuku
- We have various plan according to customers' use.
Want to eat Aizu's local cuisine, enjoy Aizu's local sake, want to spend time with family and precious people ... Please make a reservation from the plan according to customer's request.
The hotel also has plan for business.
- Welcome drinkGuests can enjoy Aizu's sake as a welcome drink during the wait time until check-in.
Thinking of Aizu's hospitality to our guests, we are greeted with sake at sake drinking at Aizu.
I would be pleased if you could spare your time to relax at your arrival time.
- Kutsurogijuku operates two Kutsurogijuku in Higashiyama Onsen Town, “Chiyotaki” and “Shintaki”.
As a service that can only be managed by two museums, you can enjoy the "hot springs" at both theaters.
Guests staying at the hotel can also use the Shimai-kan · Shintaki's bath.
The distance of 2 inns is about 4 minutes on foot.Please enjoy the hot spring.
- Colorful Yukata RentalWe are also renting colorful Yukata in order to make your stay more enjoyable.
You can choose your favorite one.Please ask the front desk on the day
Limited to Ladies, 500 yen