- Why Aizu Local Sake is delicious
Why Aizu Local Sake is delicious
- Aizu is no longer a Japanese sake scene and produces a lot of good quality liquor that can not be ignored.
In the first place, why is local sake in Aizu delicious?
Why delicious Aizu sake
- Important things in sake making.
It is "good rice", "good water", "good climate".
Aizu Basin is surrounded by mountains on all sides, a fertile land with fan-shaped areas spread.
Large and small rivers flow, and the ground which stored abundant groundwater raises rice of good quality, and good quality water springs up.
In addition, the inland climate peculiar to the basin invites a seasonal change in Aizu and severe winter with many snow.
The culture and environment of Aizu that provides the most favorable conditions for sake brewing, and for many years, it was brewed in a blend of the cultivated techniques of sake brewing and the abusive temperament of the Aizu people.
That is today Aizu Refined sake.
~Aizu Wakamatsu Brewery Cooperative HP~
- Aizuwakamatsu City is a famous liquor with 15 brewers in the city.
There are about 40 brewers including Aizu Region, but the number is about half of the breweries in Fukushima prefecture.
In the dining, you can enjoy "delicious sake" which is the charm of Aizu.
We are waiting for more than 30 types of local sake in the Aizu Region at all times.
Fun to choose alcohol, pleasure to taste, pleasure to talk.Please try it.
Heisei 30 brewing year edition Zenkoku-Shinshu-Kanpyokai (National New Sake Appraising and Deliberating Fair) new liquor certificate Zenkoku-Shinshu-Kanpyokai (National New Sake Appraising and Deliberating Fair), gold prize winning liquor sale started!
- The 30th sake brewing year edition Zenkoku-Shinshu-Kanpyokai (National New Sake Appraising and Deliberating Fair) certificate Zenkoku-Shinshu-Kanpyokai (National New Sake Appraising and Deliberating Fair), sale of gold award winning liquor started.
Fukushima Prefecture has achieved the gold award winning number of liquor "7 consecutive years in Japan" in the annual Zenkoku-Shinshu-Kanpyo.
Kutsurogijuku, we handle the gold award winning liquor from Aizu Sakekura.
This year's award-winning liquor, please enjoy eating.
(The number is limited. Please understand when sold out. )